7 Reasons to List with Us
List Your Property with Confidence!
1. We own ranches, run cattle and horses, grow crops, and hunt and fish our own ranches, as well as throughout the West. The Broker and Associates of Shasta Land Services, Inc. have the experience and equipment necessary to fully access a ranch and show clients all aspects of the property. We have 4 wheel drive vehicles, ATV’s & UTV’s that enable us to inspect any ranch in the West and show all aspects of the property to our clients.
2. Shasta Land Services, Inc. will prepare a complete brochure that will detail the property features, including the improvements, the land use and physical features with photographs, as well as detailed location and topography maps. Our web site, www.ranch-lands.com, is a very successful tool in marketing our properties and your property will be included in the site.
3. We maintain an extensive contact database developed over many years that will be accessed during the listing period. An informational flyer publicizing your property may also be sent to our database of real estate brokers that we have worked with in the past regarding agricultural properties. A direct mailing and emailing of your property information can be sent out to these Ag brokers who we believe may have the best client type for your property.
4. Over the years Shasta Land Services, Inc. has developed a substantial network of repetitive clients and a solid reputation in the agricultural real estate industry. Our network of personal contacts throughout the agriculture, appraisal, banking, commercial, and recreation, and other professional industries provides us with an invaluable resource in locating prospective buyers for your property.
5. The property will be placed in the Shasta County Multiple Listing Service (MLS) as well as Tehama, Siskiyou, and or Trinity County MLS if applicable; this insertion leads to realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and many more web sites. We also contact a network of ranch and farm brokers throughout Central and Northern California. These brokers are highly successful in our field; specific brokers who specialize in larger properties will be targeted for personal contact.
6. We have advertised over the years in many publications: The Western Livestock Journal, Northern California Traveler, The Capital Press, The Sacramento Bee, The San Francisco Chronicle, Variety, Farm and Ranch, The Wall Street Journal – western edition, and other publications as needed. This website is a great resource web page with banner connections on the Western Livestock Journal’s, and the Shasta Livestock Auction Yard – Western Video webpages. The Real Estate Book is another venue for us – 18,000 copies+ per issue circulated throughout the north state plus high traffic web sites and exposure on Luxury upper end real estate publications and web sites. Each year we also try out a few different web sites to expose our properties to potential buyers across the USA and the world. The Capital press – FarmSeller.com is our latest web site.
7. We maintain a presence at the Shasta Livestock Auction Yard, which is the largest livestock auction this side of the Rockies, and have a potent presence in the Western Video Market sales program. An advertising package on our property listings appears prominently at the auction yard and during select video sales.
We believe that Shasta Land Services, Inc. is a great choice to professionally market your property in Northern California. Established in 1986, we have over 34 years of experience and new ideas are always welcome. The client’s ideas and participation in our marketing endeavors can be of great assistance and are always welcome.